We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

yup, still wondering ;-p

   So, I haven't posted any of these in quite awhile. There have been some, but nothing like this. This one is a classic. Oh my goodness. I'm sitting here shaking my head, chuckling at myself, typing.
    I just went to the blog 'hey what's for dinner mom?' to link up my posting about the deal we got on the double stroller. While I was there, I started scanning down through Laura's (the blog owner) recent postings. I read the title of one posting, kept scrolling, then came to a screeching halt as my brain shouted out "W-H-A-T?!!!!"
   "Really?!??" "It couldn't have said that, could it?!?"  I then scrolled back up to double check... and started chuckling....
    What did the title actually say? "Nectarine with Brown Sugar Whole Wheat Crust".

    And what had my attempted fast scan reading made me think it said?
    Your gonna love this. Honest.
    "Nicotine with Brown Sugar ..."

    Yup, still wondering about myself ..... 

1 comment:

  1. from my sister via email - "How many pepsi's had you been drinking?"

    my reply to her - "I hadn't had any, only a glass of OJ... maybe that was the problem ;-p"

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]