We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm stil here -

   I thought I should take a quick minute and let all of you know that yes, I am still here. Things have been very busy, which around here also always (for what ever reason) equals rather crazy, but I am happy to report that I seem to have survived. I'm feeling it this morning, but not near as bad as I feared I would be.  Thankfully, seeings how our kids are now all adults, I get to live the life of leisure, which means I got to sleep in and in a bit I'll go back to bed, to help insure I am physically able to help with the cleaning up and hauling home tonight.
    I have ever so many things to tell all of you about. And seeings how the only other 'must do' item on my list this week, is the checkbook and bills, I might actually get around to sharing a lot of them with you. ;->
    I have pictures and recipes from the food we served at our open house style reception for Brent and Kayla yesterday. And tales about our two adorable(!) grand children. And laughs with our 'kids'. And doing the food for our church's annual men's ministries fall kick off breakfast this past Saturday morning. And I still have things to tell you about from two weekends ago, when Kayla's family did their party for Brent and Kayla. And no, I have not forgotten that I didn't finish doing all of the postings about the wedding itself. I have got to get Kayla's little camera from her so I can download the before pictures of her dress from it. (A 'detail' that kept getting forgotten).
     Over the last couple of weeks, I have also 'found' a couple more areas of our house. o;-p
    So yup, I have LOTS to tell you about. And honest, I will try really hard to be more consistent about doing so! But my eyes are getting heavy again, so I'm gonna head back upstairs as soon as I scan through Face-book. I got up, ate some dry Cheerios(R) while watching a recorded episode of  Blue Bloods (Tom Selleck! ;->). Then just 'had' to see what Ree had cooked up on her show this week. I then may or may not have added a couple of items to this weeks grocery list ( o;->).
     good night friends... I mean... I hope your day contains some wonderful memory making smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]