We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

o/~ "Hell-o it's me,

I haven't been around in a long long time,
just didn't realize it'd been quite that long.
oh geez... " o/~

To get things restarted on the right foot,
We'll start with some laughter -

Whit and Wisdom from Brian,
copied and pasted here via his Facebook page -

"I was on a beach when I discovered an old lamp in the sand. As I cleaned it up I rubbed it and a genie popped out.
The genie said "I will grant you three wishes. The only condition is that you cannot wish for more wishes."
"Alright," I said, "I wish for more genies."

p.s. - I tried updating all of the pictures along the side bar... was told my picture storage space is full.Google(R) purchased and is now restructuring blogger. I wouldn't mind using pictures I used in the past... just have no idea how to find them to use them. I also don't understand these new 'terms'. so for now, until somebody is home who can help me understand technology better, you get a combination of Spring and Easter pictures, even though Easter itself has passed...

p.p.s. - Byron has figured some of it out and 'splained it to me. THANKS Byron! We're gonna keep figuring it out... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]