We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Silly girl ;-p

     I told both Elizabeth B. and Amie M. this tale on the phone today, and they both found it very endearing. So I thought I should share it with the rest of you too.
    At least once a week when Byron or I call each other, I talk to Analyse for a bit. Sometimes she will jabber back, other times she just waves frantically. The idea has been to keep her familiar with my voice, even though I can't currently go there to visit her. It seems to be working. :-)
    Benson is headed home tonight, but the other day he had called me. At the time, he was sitting out on the patio with Cyndi's mom (Connie) and Analyse. At first they had tried to get her to say 'hi' to me. She had made a small sound, then just kept waving. chuckle. At one point Connie had told her to sing to me. In an attempt to encourage her, I had started singing the scales, " o/~ La, La, La, La, ... o/~" Suddenly Benson had cracked up laughing. Hummm ??? I stopped singing. He started laughing even harder and I could hear Connie doing the same. ???!
    He explained. When I had started singing, Analyse had started dancing. But then I had stopped. Analyse had stopped dancing and leaned towards the phone with a look of eager anticipation on her face. Both Benson and Connie were stating how comical it was. So I started singing scales again. Their combined laughter told me that Analyse was again dancing. Silly girl. ;-p

    Here is a recent picture of my little sweetheart. I knew you'd want to see it o;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]