We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Friday, May 14, 2010

"W - h - a - t - ? ! !"

    You know how sometimes you see something, and as your reading it, your brain shouts "WHAT?!!!!" at your eyes? I've posted instances of this happening to me before. Well, it happened again. This time, in multiples. Seriously!
     I am currently working on the HUGE project of clearing out my email in-box. How can that be a HUGE project you ask? I've already started on the posting to tell you all about it. You'll get what I mean when you read it!
     Saturday morning I had gotten up relatively early for me now a days, and went right back to working on my project! I was scanning down page after page of email titles (hey, I told you it's a HUGE project o;-p) checking for a particular type of emails. As I was scanning one particular page, four (Yes, 4 !) different times my brain shouted "WHAT?!!" to my eyes!!! Four times in a list of twenty five emails! Ridiculous!!!
     So what were those titles, and what did I 'think' I had read? So glad you asked! o;-p

     First one - What the email titles actually said were,
     "Chinese Feng Shui h..." and the line below that read,
     "Seasoned Citizen Fu ..." but what I thought I had read was,
     "Chinese Feng Shui Seasoned Citizen Fu -- wait, shouldn't that be 'seasoned chicken'?!!" You know, like I was reading the title of some oriental recipe. ;-p

     Second one - What the email titles actually said were,
     "Rice Fields of Jap..." and the line below that read,
     "Bananas & Mrlhd ..." but what I thought I had read was,
     "Rice, Bananas and Milkduds ..." and my brain had questioned if it was some kind of a vegan/chocoholic recipe? ;-p

     Third one - What the email titles actually said were,
     "Bella Italia!!!" and the line below that read,
     "Cabala's Specials" and my brain forgot that Cabala's is a sporting goods store, NOT some wonderfully authentic Italian restaurant, which was currently running a special on a dish titled "Bella Italia", named after the Italian owners great aunt. ;-p

      Fourth one - What the email titles actually said were,
      "Back at 9" and the line below that read,
      "New Clock!" and my brain thought perhaps they were announcing that they had a new clock, so this time they really would be back at 9. o;-p

       HONEST, I am not making any of those up!!! They were all clumped together half way down one page/list of email titles in my in-box, with only one or two other emails between each set. I myself could hardly believe it. Then I noticed that it wasn't even 7:30 a.m. yet. Oh boy, it was going to be a doozy of a day!!! ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]