We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Info. about how you too can watch some 'oldies but goodies'

    As many of you know, a while back I discovered that the cable station INSP was carrying the TV show 'The Walton's'. I LIKE that show!!! For others of you whom do too, I thought I should let you know that the station will be airing a 'Walton's Marathon' of favorite episodes picked by viewers, on September 5th (Labor Day) starting at 1 pm ET. And they will again be airing 'The Walton's Family Reunion' at 9 that evening.

    Our DVR is set to record episodes and then I watch them when it suits me. Recently while watching them, I have gathered a whole bunch of information about other shows that INSP is going to be airing starting this fall, some of which I know certain ones of you will enjoy. Therefore, I thought it prudent to share said information with you. I know your gonna be thanking me. ;-)

    'The Big Valley' (<- INSP's link) . Here's the IMDb link -> 'The Big Valley' .

    'The Brady Bunch' - starting with the very first show, which showed o/~ "That's the way we all became the Brady Bunch ..." o/~   ;-p  (I heard you singing it!)  Here's the IMDb link -> 'The Brady Bunch'

    'Bonanza' ( o/~ "ba-da-de-da-dade-da BON-NAN-ZA-A!! " o/~  ;-p  Here's the IMDb link -> 'Bonanza'

    'Dr. Quinn, Medicine Women'. INSP is going to be showing a premiere marathon of this show on August 29th. Here's the IMDb link -> 'Dr. Quinn'

    'Left Behind: World at World' . (Third Movie in the Left Behind Series). Here's the IMDb link -> 'Left Behind'


    The sad news ( :-[ ) for you who have Dish Network is, that they are no longer carrying the INSP channel. Go HERE to read more about it, and to learn about some action you can take towards getting that changed.

    I know that some of you are questioning why I bothered to put both INSP's link to the show and IMDb's link. I did it for your ease. See, the INSP's link gives you a general overview description of the show, airing time information, etc.. But via the IMDb's link's, you can see more information about who the cast of the show was, follow leads to other shows those stars were in, etc.. I was just helping you to easily be able to get to all of the information ya might be  wanting to. :->

      o/~ "Here's the story, of a lovely lady, who was binging up three very lovely girls, all of them had hair of gold just like their moth-er, the youngest one in curls....." o/~  Seems my head is still singing ... o;-p

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl's dad had sent via email on - Saturday, August 20, 2011 11:23
    "Hello, we are really bummed that INSP is no longer on DISH. I filled out the thing on the side and I called DISH to tell them also. We watched INSP more than the Hallmark channel. (INSP also has the series “Wind at my Back” which is very much worth the time watching. We recorded several shows from INSP. Have a great weekend, Love you, Dad"

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]