We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Whits and Wisdoms from Brian -

copied and pasted here from his Facebook page -
(posted last evening)

"Learned in a counseling class that GOD created marriage 1st to show himself then 2nd to erase loneliness (Gen 2:18) I guess I "knew" that but I didn't understand it. Till my mother passed and I spent the next 3 days with my dad. His profound sense of loss and isolation is and was almost overwhelming. Married for 55 years their commitment to GOD and each other at times pitted them against family and friends but they were always committed to each other. I've learned in counseling that is not always the case. I pray that I've learned to be like my parents placing GOD and then my wife 1st and foremost before all."

1 comment:

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]