We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Oops, wrong word... chuckle, chuckle...

    The task I tackled and accomplished yesterday afternoon, effected my vertigo far greater than I had predicted it would. That's life. But that's also why I headed up to bed quite early last evening. Sometimes just laying still on my right side helps.
    Brian leaned over to kiss the still awake me, after he came up a couple of hours later.
    "Are you wearing lip gloss?" I asked.
    In a comical, but highly offended tone, he replied, "I do not wear lip gloss!"
    "Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle"
    He snorted and moved further away from me.
    "(Chuckle) Did you put on your Vaseline lip gel before coming to bed?"
    "THAT, I did do"
    I kept chuckling.... he harrumphed me. More chuckling....

    [I prefer regular 'flavor' Chap Stick (R). He, on the other hand, prefers Vaseline's lip therapy (R). ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]