We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Whit and Wisdom from Brian

Copied and pasted here from his facebook page -

"Cheryl and I had been out shopping at the mall for most of the afternoon, suddenly, she realized that I had disappeared.

A little irate she called my cell phone and demanded: "Where did you go???"

My reply was, "Darling, you remember that jewelry shop where you saw the diamond necklace and totally fell in love with it and I didn't have money that time and I said, 'But, Baby, it'll be yours one day'?"

With a smile and blushing, she said, "Yes, I remember that, my love."

"Well, I'm at the Home Depot next to that shop."

Just then the call dropped, never did find out what she wanted."

 

1 comment:

  1. our "daughter" Jeannie, Nate M., Benson, Abby-n-Blake, Christine (Kamp.) Cav., my cousin Keith, our niece Breanna, and Jeff. Eng. all "like" this.

    Comments left -
    - Terri Mar. - " I've got a great marriage seminar I can recommend! LOL"
    Brandon clicked that he "liked" this comment

    - Tim Berg. - "Now that's funny!!!"

    - our neighbor Elizabeth - "LOL!"

    - our niece Rachel - " BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!"

    - Tim Flect. - "That is way to funny Brian, had to share it.......you and your family have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!"

    - "our" Jeannie - "Hahahaha!!!"

    - Tery Stee. - "Though I walk through the valley of foolish fun, I will fear no wife ....... :)"

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]