We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring is a com-min! :-D

    As I looked out the window above the kitchen sink one day last week, I saw something which gave me hope that Spring really was on the way. I had to have a picture of it! Quickly I grabbed the camera, zoomed in and snapped, hoping that it would turn out, even though I was taking it from inside the house, through the window and screen.
   I was both amazed and thrilled with how good it turned out. (Thank-you Lord!)

                                                                        [709]
   I was glad I took the picture when I did, because two hours later, when I stopped to look again, there were no traces of it what-so-ever.
   Spring is a com-min! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]