We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring, wherefore art thou?

  In the local news cast Friday night (11:00 news) the weatherman stated that while it was currently rainy and cold, come Sunday the weather would change and the temps would jump to 60 degrees. Epic fail weather man!
   This is the current (Sun. April 14, 2013, 12:44 pm) scene out my kitchen window* -

   notice the white flakes in the air. Notice them accumulating on items in the yard. [*I left all of the other curtains and drapes in the house closed, if I can't see it, maybe it'll stop misbehaving. :-p] I am sitting here with a blanket wrapped around my lower half and double layers on my upper half.
   I had chuckled when I came across this, that Patty Dor. had posted on Facebook. I had then pinned it to my 'Michigan' board on pinterest.
   [ https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/63467_128168780707108_1148857633_n.jpg]
   I think I need to go take a slow leisurely stroll through my 'Spring' board. And after lunch I'm going to work on a spring themed wreath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]