We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

"only a mom ..." o;-p

      During dinner last night, Brandon started talking about something he is hoping to buy. I interrupted him to say, "Just inserting a reminder here, that you've mentioned needing ___, ___, and ___ for your truck, and those are all things that you really should take care of before the bitter cold months get here again. Believe it or not, they aren't that far away, especially when your talking money wise."
      While Brandon was giving me this 'I'm long enduring mom' look, Benson chuckled in with, "A mom is the only one who would bother to remind you what you need to do before the next snow storm - on - a - 100 - degrees - day! chuckle, chuckle."
      Brian piped up with, "Careful....."

     I tell ya, I get no respect ... o;-p

1 comment:

  1. came via email -
    "I have had this problem many times it is just nice to see that I am not the only one with this. Maxine"

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]