We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We're being featured :-)

      Back on Monday, May 3rd, I did a posting about organizing my earrings. I had found the idea I used in the January 2009 issue of Family Circle Magazine, which Kayla had (then) recently given to me. Starting on page 23, they had a feature article titled "55 Ways To Clear The Clutter". The idea I used was number forty one (41), an idea that 'Alicia Rockmore, founder of Buttoned Up, Inc.' had submitted.
      VERY SHORTLY after I posted that posting, I had a response - from Alicia Rockmore!!! Was I ever surprised!!! Found out that she uses some type of Google alert system that notifies her anytime her name or blog is mentioned by anybody. She approved of what I had written and said that she loved our blog. :-).  Later I had received an email from her, she wanted to feature that posting on their blog under their "guest guru" entries. I was truly honored!
      Well, today is the day that we are the 'featured guest guru' on their blog. :-> Go HERE to see it.
      The name of their blog is 'Buttoned Up' (http://getbuttonedup.com/). Their blogs theme is 'Help (in) Getting Organized'. Across their top tool bar are links to, "Organize Life Essentials", "Organize Everyday Life", "Organize Life Events", "Find Your Guru", and "Explore Our Products".
      The header at the top of the page today reads, "Tips And Tools For Getting Imperfectly Organized".  Now doesn't that sound like what most of us need? Or should that read, doesn't that sound like the way most of us are organized?  o;-p

     I keep using the word "their". Yes, Alicia is the founder of the blog and organization, but she has helpers. Alicia had turned me over to Anne Marie Furie, whoms job title is "Chief Juggler". ;-p  I like that!!! ;-p  Anne Marie is the one responsible for getting all of our info., scheduling and posting postings, etc.. Thanks for your work Ann Marie!

      Go visit their blog and then come tell us what tidbit you found that will help you :-)

1 comment:

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]