We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Whit From Brian -

    Whit from Brian, and this time it's not from his Face-book page ;-)

     Last night Brian headed up for bed stating that he really didn't feel good. I took care of a few details and then headed up myself. When I snuggled in, his arm felt really warm to my hand.
     "Your arm is hot. Are you running a fever?"
     In a very straight lined tone of voice he answered,
     "Cheryl, I am laying down. I'm not running anywhere."
     I laughed. Couldn't help but.
     Not even a whole minute later, he returned to his snoring. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. came via email -
    "Whose husband is this??????? lol Dad"

    ReplyDelete
  2. came via email -
    "Lol I can TOTALLY hear him saying that!

    I was glad to hear about how you're doing. :) I keep telling you that you are doing AWESOME! I'm sure it doesn't feel like it on the dizzy days, but from this girl's perspective, I am super proud of you and super impressed that you haven't just thrown in the towel and checked in to Pine Rest. :) I know I would've by now!
    Kate"

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]