We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

awkward ....

     Yesterday afternoon I walked up to the registration desk in the doctors office and said, "Hi. I'm Cheryl B___ and I have an appointment with Dr. Figg."
The lady at the desk said, "We have two Dr. Figg's in today, which one are you seeing?"
"Well, I use to see the dad, but now I'm seeing his son"
she gives me this quick awkward glance ...
"Umm ... that doesn't sound very good does it?"
She gives me this almost disgusted look, but my neighbor/friend Amy, whom was my chauffeur and standing at my elbow, started chuckling quite a bit, as did the other lady in the office and a couple whom were sitting in the waiting area ....

yup, still 'wondering about myself'  o;-p

2 comments:

  1. At least you set your sites high... Dr's and all... hahahaha the lady at the counter sounds wound a lil tight... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. came via email -
    "That's funny! I would probably have really laughed! Jill R."

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]