We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I got the picture ...

   Last evening Brandon told Brian, that so and so was pregnant - with twins!
   Brian literally stopped in his tracks. Moaned. And with a sigh, while shaking his head, he commented, "I had really hoped that that had been the last of that particular gene pool!"

   While I do not personally know the person being referred to, nor do I remember having heard of this person before, I never-the-less had a full mental comprehension of what they were/are like. I bet you did/do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]