We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Monday, September 13, 2010

ZacH - or - ZacK ?

       In the teen number of years ago now, a good friend gave birth to her fifth son on her own birthday :-).
       Fast forward to a week ago this year. It was their birthday. I knew that I am friends with her on Facebook and I really 'thought' I was friends with him as well. So I opened my Facebook page, found her and sent her a birthday message. I then went to 'my friends' box and typed in the name ZacH. ??!?? Zach B. showed up, as did Zach S., but no Zach VW. Hummmm....
       O-Kay, maybe I'm not 'friends' with him after all ... ??!?? So I went back to his mom's home page, clicked on her list of friends, and typed in ZacH. He wasn't on her list either. I found it hard to believe he wasn't on facebook, when everybody else in that family is... but what ever.
      So I sent a message to his mom asking her to relay my birthday wishes to him, seeings how I couldn't find him on Facebook.
     A couple of days later I noticed that like I had, he too had commented on somebodies Facebook posting. ??!?? I looked closer. I went back to 'my friends' box and scrolled page by page down the list....
      Awww.... his is spelled ZacK. The other two guys names are spelled ZacH.
      I sat here wondering just what exactly my friend Becky had thought, after reading my request for her to give birthday greetings to her son, seeings how I couldn't find him anywhere on Facebook ....

     Yup.... I'm still wondering about myself ..... I'm sure she was too!  o;-p

2 comments:

  1. In all these there are so many things which is really very great. I knew that I am friends with her on Face book and I really 'thought' I was friends with him as well.

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]