We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Laughter :-p!

    Tomorrow I'm going to be posting various tips about coffee. I was gonna do it today, but I forgot to verify one little detail with Brian. I just called his cell phone to leave him a message, hoping he'd call me back on his lunch break with the answer. Then I heard his phone ringing in the other room... guess he won't be calling me back today.
    So... which other thing was I going to post today? I did have several other things in mind which I could choose from.
    But then I opened an email from Karen G_ski. It contained a link to a You Tube(TM) Video, and ever so surprisingly (to me at least), my computer downloaded it (I did have to let it start, click on pause, wait sev-er-al minutes while it finished downloading, use the courser to push the bar back to the beginning and then click on 'play'. My wait proved to be oh so worth it!!!)
    Karen had written, "Had to pass this on haven't laughed this hard in a long time." at the top of her email. I was up for a good laugh. And I wasn't disappointed. It was indeed a good laugh!!!
    The video clip is of the comedian 'Jeannie Robertson'. I had previously seen a clip of her doing a routine she'd titled something about "Don't go rafting with Baptist" or something similar, and had enjoyed it immensely!!! This clip had to do with "Pound Cakes". It's funny!!! ;-p  Which fits Jeannie's cretto of "Keep Um Laughing"
     I hope both that your computer too lets you download and watch this clip, and that you too enjoy and get a good laugh out of it. After all, laughter IS the best medicine!!!

      POUND CAKE

   [in case your computer doesn't allow you to follow that link, here is the web address for the clip - http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=-YFRUSTiFUs#t=65]

1 comment:

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]