We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ummmm.... I found them ... 8-/

    So-o-o-o-o-o, do you remember how I did all of those various postings featuring the cakes that I had ended up making for my side of the families Christmas this year? Do you remember me telling you about how I had pulled a "Lucy" and deleted the close-up pictures Benson had taken for me of the various cakes and the strawberries? W-e-l-l, ummmm..... I found them.... the pictures that is .... still on the camera. Yeah. 8-/
   Why hadn't I downloaded them when I had the others? No clue. Ab-so-lute-ly no clue. I am sure that at the time I had a reason. I must have had, r-i-g-h-t?!?!!!! Gee-sh Cheryl! I'd give myself a "Gibb's" slap (as some people are referring to it now-a-days), but we all know the horrors that ensue after me bumping my head, etc., so instead I'm sitting here with my head hung in shame.
   So yeah, I found the missing (not deleted as previously thought 8-/) close up pictures Benson had taken. No, there was not one amongst them of my dad's chocolate fudge.Yes, sometime I will have him make me some more and I'll do a posting featuring it. In the mean time, I decided to admit my error and go ahead and share the pictures with you. Why? Because Benson had done a MUCH better job in taking them, then I had in hurriedly creating my zoomed in ones. And I want to give him the credit he deserves!

     Always before, I started with a picture of all of the cakes displayed on my sisters dining room table. Here's the table again, from a totally different perspective, from a shot that was also still on the camera.

    Let's see, what order did I do the postings in before?

    First up was the "Carrot Cake"
    Here is the close-up picture Benson had taken of it for me.
    And HERE is the link to the posting about it which also includes the recipe for it.


    Second up was the "Strawberry Cake".
    Here is the close-up picture Benson had taken of it for me.
    And HERE is the link to the posting about it which also includes the recipe for it.
  

    Third up was the "Drool-over-able Chocolate Cake".
    Here is the close-up picture Benson had taken of it for me.
    HERE is a link to the original posting (in this "series") about it.
    And HERE is a link to when I had posted the recipe for it - when I had made it for our  grand daughter's first birthday. :-)



   We then highlighted the "Chocolate Covered Strawberries"
    Here is the close-up picture Benson had taken of it for me.
    And HERE is a link to the original posting about how we made them.

    And then we featured the "Peanut Butter Fudge"
    I guess Benson hadn't taken a close-up picture of it .... But he had taken pictures of everything I had made like he had been instructed! :-)
    So, here again is my zoomed in picture of the Peanut Butter Fudge.
    And HERE is a link to the original posting (and recipe) about it.

    Benson, THANK-YOU so much for taking these pictures for me. Also, thank-you for being disappointed but not getting real mad at me when I had thought I had deleted them. I really am sorry!!!

    So, what made me stumble upon the missing pictures? You know when I did that posting about all of the material Crystal had given to me ... and we took pictures for that ... which I then had to download on to the computer .... Yup!

   And yes, I am still wondering about myself. Nothin more I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]