We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My 'Shepard's Pie' was the inspiration .... :-)

I also found this email in my in-box this morning -
"PERMANENT POSIES has left a new comment on your post "Soothing Shepard's Pie":

Hey, Girl.....I mentioned your Shepherd's Pie on my blog. Did you see it? Here is the link:
Have a great day. "

On her blog, she had written, "Well, after reading the recipes last week, I decided to cook something I haven’t cooked since my kids were little.  Shepherd’s Pie!  The idea came from Cheryl at The BZ House That Love Built because the recipe she submitted under last week’s Meatballs and Potatoes was a Soothing Shepherd’s Pie.
   Of course, I had to put my own spin on it so, my recipe is my own.  Also, I had 1/2 pound of cooked hamburger meat left from Saturday and needed to stretch it into a meal.   Yesterday, I cooked a pot of navy beans in my Crockpot (which were delicious, by the way) and it was still sitting on the cabinet…..the Crockpot…not the beans.  So, I decided to make the Shepherd’s Pie in the Crockpot.  Great idea!  It was delicious and I hope you like it."

I'm glad I was able to help 'inspire' (my wording) you Susan. ;-> 
Brian would enjoy having English peas added to our version, I on the other hand...  I'm an adult now, so I could pick them out, r-i-g-h-t o;-p

We are happy to display this button -


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting my button, girlfriend. I sure enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]