We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Plan B" was featured :-)

I found this email in my in-box this morning -
"Dr. Laura @ WhoIsLaura.com has left a new comment on your post "When Plan A doesn't work, but you still need to tu...":

Thanks for sharing this adventure with Dr. Laura's Tasty Tuesdays! I'm featuring you this week, because I love what you did for Plan B and I am happy to know that I am not the only one who doesn't have things go the way they were planned to :)

Dr. Laura "

On her blog, she had written, "Next, because I love knowing that I am not the only one in the kitchen who has things that do not go according to plan, Cheryl captured my heart with her tale of dinner a la plan B at The BZ House That Love Built." 


therefore, we are now happy to show you this button:




Glad that my mishap IS encouragement to others!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]