We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another edition of "Whit and Wisdom" from Brian

It's once again time for "Whit and Wisdom" from Brian, which has been copied and pasted here from his Facebook page -

"
I should have figured it out sooner.
It's the shampoo I use. When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body.
Printed very clearly on the label it reads, "FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY."
I have gotten rid of THAT shampoo and I am going to start using Dawn dish detergent.
Its label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."
Problem solved! It sure pays to read the label... "


We hope you have enjoyed this edition of "Whit and Wisdom" from Brian, because there are more such things yet to come ... ;-p

4 comments:

  1. Mine says: silky and smooth. How does that work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. from Cheryl's dad via email - "GREAT!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]