We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Ask and thou shalt receive"

   Ya know, sometimes in your thoughts, you ask God about keeping you encouraged in life, etc., and ask him to lead you to some type of a resource....
   I still have great challenges with reading. Sometimes even on the computer, even though the screen is bliping like my eyes do. But especially in books, etc.
   And we know that HE does listen, even to our whirling thoughts, so why then do we continue to be amazed with how He can work via such extraordinary ways?
   I am currently working on a big project having to do with blogs and their link-up parties. A couple of years ago, we had posted some. I've been working on an updated version. I find the search challenging and fun. But it is also good physical therapy for my eyes. Going back and forth from different open windows on the computer, attempting to scan read, etc..
   In the course of following down leads today, I came across this blog, that, well ... I personally am POSITIVE that God lead me to it. Very Much So!
   You know me, I love to share my finds, so that's what I'm doing here.
 
   The name of the sight is: 'A Holy Experience' (http://www.aholyexperience.com/). The blog owner is Ann Voskamp. Some of you might have read her book, or heard her speak at some conference.

    "Ask and thou shalt receive". I asked. He lead. Thank-You Lord!


  For the record, No, I'm not satisfied with the blog tweaking yet ... had to walk away from it for a bit ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]