We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba!(R) Live Tour

     Oh the things I find, while doing my 'detective' work looking for more 'blog theme day's', to include in our next 'round-up' of them.
      This 'find' caught my eye, due to my status as a grandma. (I LOVE that status!!) I had followed a lead to the blog 'Carrie With Children' (http://www.carriewithchildren.com/). Back on May 23rd, Carrie had done a posting, notifying everyone that this years 'Yo Gabba Gabba!(R)' tour schedule was due to be revealed the next day. Carrie had also provided a link to the site. I had to go see ....
      As most of you know, our 2 year old grand daughter is totally hooked on 'Elmo(R)'. That does not however mean that she has dropped her first such 'hooking', which was to 'Yo Gabba Gabba!'. If she can't get you to turn on Elmo, then she tries for Yo Gabba Gabba!!! ;-p
      I was curious, was the tour going to be in ours or their corners of the world? My second question was, when?!  And then there was of course the third question, how much were tickets?

      The answer to my first question was, not exactly, but not far, from them at least.
      The answer to my second question, was that the tour doesn't even start till mid September. It then runs through mid December. Hitting a lot of different cities along the way.
       The answer to my third question, was found by following a link on the sites posted schedule.
                                  (I found the picture HERE on line)
                                      'Yo Gabba Gabba! Live Tour' 
                                       (http://www.yogabbagabbalive.com/)

    o/~ "All-rig-ht, Let's re-view now..." o/~
       If you have young children whom like 'Yo Gabba Gabba!', or, if you too currently have young grand children, then you might want to check this information out for yourself. ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]