We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year :-)

   Back on December 28th of 2009, we posted about how we were going to try having a blog on blog-spot, instead of continuing to use the one we had on Xanga. Well, over a year and two hundred and forty five (245) postings later, we have decided to continue to use our blog-spot blog. We like how much easier it is for everybody to leave us comments (even people whom don't have a blog of their own), we just wish more of you would, and that all of you would more frequently!!!

   Seeings how it is the beginning of a new year, it was time to 'redecorate' our blog. o;-). Go have a 'look-see'. We changed our header, added a by-line, changed seasonal smile pictures ... . Let us know whether or not you like it.

   And now for my (Cheryl's) New Year Resolutions -
I have two for this New Year -
#1 - continue striving to be a 'the glass is half full' type of person.
#2 - hand over my year long reign as 'Ms. Vertigo'.
      For the record - yes, men too can get Vertigo. You don't have to volunteer to get it, or
      at least I sure didn't!! And no, most people do not still have it a year later!

    Happy New Year Friends!!  :->

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are happy with blogger.com. Your old site was difficult to navigate and I got lost more then once!

    I'm not sure what my Resolutions will be this year? I would love to be healthy and pain free by Spring but I don't think that's going to happen or so my Dr.s says which is so disappointing. But as long as I take my pill, I'm okay.

    I do hope your vertigo ceases soon, it seems like you've had it longer then a year though.

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]