We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Currently in our house -

   As I had mentioned HERE, Byron
   and Elliot
were now living with us.
    Ms. Analyse
has been too, since late Tuesday night, November 1st. 
   I have become a full time grandma. Oh the stories and chuckles I have stored up to share with all of you. Hopefully I'll be able to really return to blogging starting next week. Currently it's been ever so challenging, due to the mixture of 2 and 1/2 year old Ms. Analyse and her  'Go Go Gadget' Arms, which she never fails to use every time she ventures into this room when I'm in here, and the fact that currently this is also her bedroom (thus I can't go on line during her nap).
    But HOPEfully, all of the bedrooms will get switched around this weekend, and I will once again be able to enjoy our internet service on a regular basis.
    In the mean time, I'm enjoying my blessings called grand children, and working on adjusting this house hold of adults and younguns, to living harmoniously together. Nap and bedtime schedules and routines mean adjustments, for all 7 of us!
   Well, it only took me a half hour and six interruptions to get this typed up... ;-p   let's see if I can actually get it posted WITH pictures....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun adventures are in store... Years from now you will look back and truly treasure these moments... as I know you are now as well... enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]