We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WONDERFUL compliment

   As he was eating his dinner last evening, Brian looked over at me and said, "the stuffing is r-e-a-l-l-y good this time. You did a great job on it!"

   I must have been wearing a puzzled expression, because he went on with, "I thought you were over reacting more than a little bit on Thanksgiving, when you insisted that the stuffing had been bad enough, we should just dump all of the leftovers. I had thought it was "okay" and ate all I had taken. But now, after again eating this batch that you made Sunday, I get the difference. You nailed it this time! :-D"



   THANKS Brian!!! I love that you showed en-thus-si-ou-si-ous-si-asm! O;->

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]