We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

For "the season" ;->


   My dad sent me an email titled "First Christmas Carol of the year". He had sent it on November 9th. I didn't open it until today for two reasons. First off, my computer time has been very limited lately. Secondly, it was for Christmas - and while I do nab up gifts all year long when I stumble upon them, I prefer to not actually start "the season" till after Thanksgiving. Preferably, not even till the first of December. But at least not till after Thanksgiving.
    Well, it's after Thanksgiving. And I have time to be on the computer. So I opened it. And enjoyed the simplistic fun of it. And figured I'd share it with all of you too. ;->
   Hope you enjoy it!! 



    http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=LyviyF-N23A

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]