We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My man's birthday ;->

    Tomorrow is this man's birthday -->

   He is my handsome husband -
   (no idea what it was we were watching on the TV, when this shot was snapped - honest. I am SURE however that I am making a face over what it was on the TV, not at Brian!!! o;->)
   My wish for his birthday, is that I could grant him numerous hours of this -->

   He has so-o-o earned them!!!

  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN !!!  I Love you!!!!

~ : - > ~ ~ ; - > ~ ~ : - > ~ ~ ; - > ~ ~
THIS is what I wrote about him last year on his birthday ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]