We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

they kept the secret ;-D

        Last evening Brian and I had gone out to dinner with Brent and Kayla. When we got home, they went to the basement and Brian and I ended up in the living room. A bit later Brandon came home, bringing his best friend Josh with him. Josh is going to stay here a couple of days. Not a problem! Brandon wanted to talk to Brian, but they said it didn't pertain to me, so they left me watching a show and wandered into the kitchen. Fine. Then I heard Brent and Kayla come upstairs, but they too joined the talking in the kitchen. Not a problem. I was quite content to sit by myself and watch another show.
       A bit later I heard them heading into the living room. But oh the surprise I got when I looked up!!!! There stood Cyndi holding Analyse, with Byron right behind her, and everybody else crowding around them trying to see my reaction. I was THRILLED!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! ETC.
     After having seen them at least once a month since early June when Analyse was born, to not having seen them since New Year's Eve, I was missing them something fierce. Yes, ALL of them!!!! o;-] I had had such an extremely hard time telling Wendy S. no to accompanying her recently, when she offered me a ride to visit them. But balance / migraines / vertigo challenges remain too constant to attempt such a venture. Yeah, saying no was h a r d!!!
     Cyndi has been working six days a week since shortly after Christmas due to one person quitting and another getting fired. So their coming here to visit was out of the question.
     But there they stood inside my house. Smiling hugely at me. What an absolute thrill!!! They are here for the balance of the week :-D Cyndi and her boss had 'talked'. Woohoo!!

       EVERYbody in the immediate family had known about it - for two weeks - and even though there was one close call (or so they told me last night - I hadn't caught on at the time), they were successful in totally having the visit be a surprise for me. Oh is my spirit thrilled!!

      Benson had been out with the group of friends he usually hangs with on Monday nights. When he got home, Boo made sure he knew that Analyse was here ;-p That dog seems to be about as thrilled as I am ;-p


      Just yesterday morning I had found this picture Cyndi had posted of Analyse on her facebook page.

         Isn't she absolutely adorable?!!!!! While I WAS cherishing the picture, I was also wondering if I was ever going to get better .... just how long would it be before I could hug and play with her again? I loved the answer ;-p Now I just have to convince sweet Analyse that when grandma covers her eyes, due to Analyse swaying back and forth trying to dance - it's not a game ;-p She waits till I uncover my eyes, grins broadly, and starts swaying again ;-b Silly girl!!!! The rest of the family finds this new game highly amusing. I get no respect. But I do get love :-> I am blessed!!!! Thank-you Lord!!!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Just like I file things about Analyse under grandchildren (plural) because I know that someday I will be blessed with more ..... I am nameing another file "the daughter-in-loves" ;-p
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 comments:

  1. OH, if she was any cuter!!! I would have to come get her and take her home!!!!

    The Milk Mans Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. came via email:
    "How cool!"
    Elizabeth B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. came via Facebook:
    "Enjoy your time with your family!!"
    Gail Bolth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. came via email:
    "What a pleasant surprise!!!"
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. came via Facebook:
    "What a great surprise for you! Have fun!"
    Bobbi Sch.

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]