We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Monday, March 22, 2010

"Pick a tip, any tip ('09)"

     As so many things do with me, this too all started innocently enough. I had gone back to our xanga site to look for the postings in which I had mentioned my blogging friend Michelle. But could I easily find them? Of course not! But I did stumble upon some previous postings about "wondering about myself", so I decided to link them up to the posting I was going to be doing on that [which has now recently been done]. And I found some postings about 'communicating", so I linked those to a new example too.
      I had also kept coming across postings which contained "hopefully useful tips". I decided to do a posting about all of them. Yes, a-l-l of them. Well, this list is all of the ones from 2009. A directory listing of sorts. And I thought I should title it, "Pick a tip, any tip ....". This then is that there posting :-}

April 29, 2009 - "Life Files" - great for baby shower gifts, etc.

May 13, 2009 - "Inexpensive Fun" - ideas for family outings

Sept. 13, 2009 - "Wet Toys" - what to put them in to air dry

Sept. 21, 2009 - "Toothpicks" - good for more than just teeth

Sept. 28, 2009 - "Use Your Oven" - as a warming oven

Oct. 5, 2009 - "Reusable Free Pails" - NOT Ice Cream buckets

Oct. 10, 2009 - "Tips On Tips" - working in the food industry

Oct. 12, 2009 - "Preparing For Winter" - your car, your personal 'stuff'

Nov. 1, 2009 - "Changing The Size Of Your On Screen Script"

Nov. 11, 2009 - "Brownies" - "These brownies are "scrumdelicious"!!! "

Nov. 23, 2009 - "What To Do With Bread" - heels of loafs, dried out bread, etc.

Nov. 25, 2009 - "Christmas Decorations / Thanksgiving" - when should decorations go up?

Dec. 7, 2009 - "Multi Use Spray" - helps more than just baking pans!

Dec. 14, 2009 - "Empty Prescription Bottles" - usable for other things too

Dec. 18, 2009 - "Improvised Recipe" - I took Chicken and ....

Dec. 19, 2009 - "A Unique Cleaning Project" - cold or warm water?

Dec. 21, 2009 - "2 Calenders And A File Box" - so the whole family can keep track of events

Dec. 28, 2009 - "Usable On More Than Just Dough" - pastry blenders

I hope that you find at least one thing in the list that really does help you!

    PLEASE come back here after you read any and leave your comments about them on this blog. Thanks! [and yes, you are welcome (even encouraged) to read each and every one, and leave a comment about it each and every time]

I 'plan' on linking this particular posting to:
~ "Share Your Life Your Blog", hosted by Sarah, at 'Real Life' (http://www.reallifeblog.net/).
~ "Make-Do Mondays", are hosted by Shari, at 'My Practically Perfect Life' (www.practically-perfect-life.blogspot.com).
~ "Making Your Home Sing Monday('s)", are hosted by Nan, at 'Mom's the Word (I love to hear)' (http://momstheword--livingforhim.blogspot.com/).
~ "Homemaker Mondays ... Yours, Mine & Ours", are hosted by Jen, at '11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven' (http://rtheyallyours.blogspot.com/).
~ "Monday Mommy Tip('s)", are hosted by Marie, at "Mommy Community' (http://mommycommunity.com/category/Monday-mommy-tip/)

~ "Tempt My Tummy Tuesday('s)", are hosted by Lisa, at 'Blessed with Grace' (http://blessedwithgrace.blogspot.com)
~ "Tuesdays at the Table", are hosted by Cole, at 'All The Small Stuff' (http://allthesmallstuff.blogspot.com/).
~ "Kitchen Tip Tuesday('s)", are hosted by Tammy, at 'Tammy's Recipes' (http://www.tammysrecipes.com/).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all these great links, and for linking to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]