We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

This and That's

    While talking to Brian yesterday, I had commented that I was going to eat a sandwich while reading Tracey's blog and then probably go back to bed for awhile. I said "I'm doing better today, but I'm not all there yet".

...

...

"Wait. That comment didn't come our right. Please delete that previous comment ..."


But his smirk and low chuckle told me that the recall had gone out too late .... 8-/

~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~

     I sent an email out to some friends about one of Tracey's postings. I got this reply back from Lipstick Jen, "YES, they are so cute Tracey is a friend of mine, she is the whole reason I started blogging! I am getting ready to post some crocheted necklaces my mom made! LOVE them!"

S-m-a-l-l world!!! WOW!!!

~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~

      I had called my doctor's office yesterday and left a message requesting another 'refill' of the prescription they have me on for the Vertigo. They called me back later saying that yes, another prescription had been called in a-n-d that my doctor was referring me to the 'Vertigo clinic'.
      Probably a wise move. O-kay, so I know it is ... but yet clinics equal more $'s and more testing and .... On the other hand, I REALLY want to clean my house!!! And after what I heard Analyse doing in the background while talking to Byron yesterday (another posting will be about that ;-}), I R-E-A-L-L-Y want to go there again - and soon!!!!! {surprised? o;-p}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope the Vertigo Clinic has some answers for you! This problem has been going on for a long time now and I know you are getting frustrated with it! Hang in there sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]