We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"Hopefully Useful Tips" ('07)

     Due to a b-u-s-y productive weekend and having a busy productive week to come, I decided to pull this out of my drafts file and use it this week. :-) What all have we been up to and what all will we be up to, you ask? One clue can be found on our blog by what is currently in the "Seasonal Smiles" area. We have been taking lots of pictures of all of our projects and thus will be posting numerous different projects soon!
   In the mean time, here is this, which hopefully you will find useful.

    On Monday, March 22nd, I posted a listing of the "hopefully useful tips" from 2009, and explained what had prompted me to do so. The listing itself was a directory listing of sorts. And I titled it, "Pick a tip, any tip ....".
    Even though I hadn't been participating in blog 'theme days' back in 2008, I knew that I had posted on subject matters which would qualify under my "hopefully useful tips" title. So I went looking, found some, and posted them on April 12th, 2010.
    You guessed it, I just had to see if I had posted anything that might qualify back in 2007. Here's the ones I found:

Jan. 12, 2007 - "Choices" - All day, every day, in every area/aspect of our life, we are faced with, and make, choices.

Jan. 26, 2007 - "Which brand?" - sometimes you get what you paid for

Jan. 27, 2007 - "Heads Up and Advice"

Jan. 29, 2007 - "Recipe Variations" - a humerus commentary on the subject

Jan 31, 2007 - "Food and Water" - being prepared for emergency situations

Feb. 2, 2007 - "To Do List" for near the beginning of every year

Feb. 3, 2007 - "Ramen Corn Chowder" - easy college recipe

Feb. 4, 2007 - "Products" - do you always use them as they were designed to be used?

Feb. 8, 2007 - "Ending Junk Mail" - [near the end of the posting]

Feb. 9, 2007 - "Laundry Rooms / Areas"

Feb. 11, 2007 - "word-ology" - some variations of words meanings in reference to food

Feb. 18, 2007 - "Guys vs. Gals" - in the way we view 'the silent treatment'

Feb. 20, 2007 - "Porch" - a neat idea for them

Feb. 21, 2007 - "Emergency Supply Kits"

Feb. 28, 2007 - "About those Emergency Supply Kits"

March 20, 2007 - "Emergency First Aid Kits"

July 24, 2007 - "Verifying Emails" - and about the 'cookies' attached to others

Aug. 8, 2007 - "How we perceive 'Dad's' "

Aug. 31, 2007 - "Whole Chicken cooked in the Crockpot"

Sept. 6, 2007 - "A Fine Line in Marriage"

Sept. 13, 2007 - "College Acceptance = High School Diploma"

Sept. 21, 2007 - "The Importance of Friendship"

Oct. 22, 2007 - "Winterizing Your Car"

Oct. 30, 2007 - "Taking Home Your Leftovers"

Nov. 2, 2007 - "Is 'Good' Enough?"

Nov. 5, 2007 - "Winterizing Your House"

Nov. 7, 2007 - "What is Gossip?"

Dec. 5, 2007 - "Feminism"

Dec. 10, 2007 - "Where's the button to turn your brain off?" - a tongue in cheek commentary

Dec. 17, 2007 - "Are We Really Asking These Candidates The Right Questions?"

;-p   I found more of them in '07 than I had in '08

I hope that you find at least one thing in the list that really does help you!

     PLEASE come back here after you read any and leave your comments about them on this blog. Thanks! [and yes, you are welcome (even encouraged) to read each and every one, and leave a comment about it each and every time]

I 'plan' on linking this particular posting to:
~ "Homemaker Mondays ... Yours, Mine & Ours", are hosted by Jen, at '11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven' (http://rtheyallyours.blogspot.com/).
~ "Making Your Home Sing Monday('s)", are hosted by Nan, at 'Mom's the Word (I love to hear)' (http://momstheword--livingforhim.blogspot.com/).
~ "Make-Do Mondays", hosted by Shari, at 'My Practically Perfect Life' (www.practically-perfect-life.blogspot.com).

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you were busy! Thanks for all the great links and thanks for linking up! Sorry I didn't get over sooner, but with my back hurting and all I just haven't been on the computer much.

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]