We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Do you get it?

   There is something that occurs on a regular basis, that I totally don't get. You know me, I have of course pondered the whole situation, but I've come up with nothing. Not a good explanation. Not a bad explanation. Nothing!  I'm hoping one of you 'get's it', and that you'll also 'splain it to me.
   What don't I get?  Why they run ads / commercials for a show, in the middle of broadcasting that same show.
   In the middle of an episode for 'Monk', there will be a commercial promoting the TV show 'Monk'. In the middle of an episode of 'NCIS', there will be a commercial promoting 'NCIS'. And on the examples go.
    But I don't 'get it'. Why are they running a commercial promoting a show, in the middle of the show itself ?!?!??  Shouldn't they be running commercials only for other shows? You know, hoping to get you to watch other shows as well as the show your currently watching?
    Again, I totally don't 'get it'.  Do you?
    If you do, would you please 'splain it to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]