We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Singing Anesthesiologists ;-p

    After already having done yesterday's posting, I opened an email from my Aunt Carol which made me laugh to the point of tears! Seriously!  I KNEW I needed to share it with all of you!
    The email included a link to the web blog 'Not Totally Rad'. The sites by-line reads, "Shedding invisible light on medical imaging".  The laughter started as soon as I read this line under the You-Tube link: "Posted by The Samurai Radiologist".
    The You-Tube link features
five Anesthesiologists in Minnesota, who really can sing! But they are also comedians. Listen to the words of their version of "Waking Up Is Hard To Do" - hilarious!!!
    I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! 
    Your Link to Laughter

1 comment:

  1. The You-Tube link features five Anesthesiologists in Minnesota, who really can sing! But they are also comedians. These all information which you can share over here is great.

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]