We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Sound of Music o/~

     I am a HUGE fan of the movie 'The Sound of Music'.  The very first time I saw the movie, was shortly after I had my tonsils out, at the age of 21, due to my then fiance' (now he's my husband ;-) ) bringing over his small portable TV so I could watch it. Oh the brownie points that has earned him!!!
    In Nov., for my belated B-day gift from my husband, I am accompanying my sister to see the VonTrapp (grand children) Family Singers whom are currently touring this country.  I sure do hope they sing some of the songs from the movie! o/~  My heart wants to sing, ever-ry word.... o/~
    On Face-book I am a fan of 'The Sound of Music'. Here is some news from that page - "The Oprah Winfrey Show just shared with us a sneak preview of The Sound Of Music reunion episode on October 29th celebrating the 45th anniversary of this classic movie musical! "
    I am setting my U-Verse box to record that episode!!!!!    Knew you might want to do the same ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl's dad sent via email - "Guess what---??? We will be seeing the VonTrapp Family Singers the same night you do!! We have season tickets to the” Pops” and we go on Fridays. We have enjoyed everyone that we have gone to!!"

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]