We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

No tricks - just treats! :-]

HAPPY  HALLOWEEN !! :-)
     here are some fun treats for you ;->
                                                                                        
Carve Your Own Pumpkin

Apple Pickin Time

And now a sing-a-long -
    (to the tune of "I Wish I were An Oscar Meyer Wiener")

o/~Oh I wish I were an orange jack-o-lantern,
      That is what I'd truly like to be-e-e,
      Cuz if I were an orange Jack-o-lantern,
      Everyone would look and laugh at me! :-]

      Oh I just became an orange jack-o-lantern,
      Now I am as happy as can be-e-e,
      Cuz now that I'm an orange jack-o-lantern,
      everyone is lookin and laughing at me! :-)

      Oh I hate being a orange jack-o-lantern,
      Why'd I ever wanna be a thing like this-is-is?!
      Cuz now I'm not an orange jack-o-lantern,
       I'm just an orange squashed up mess!! :-(  o/~

 And the adult version of the ole trick-or-treat song -
o/~ Trick-or-treat,
       See-e, I'm sweet o;-)
       I need something choc-o-late to eat!!! o/~

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]