We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Monday, April 12, 2010

"Hopefully Useful Tips" ('08)

   On Monday, March 22nd, I posted a listing of the "hopefully useful tips" from 2009, and explained what had prompted me to do so. The listing itself was a directory listing of sorts. And I titled it, "Pick a tip, any tip ....".
   Even though I hadn't been participating in blog 'theme days' back in 2008, I knew that I had posted on subject matters which would qualify under my "hopefully useful tips" title. So I went looking, and here are the ones I found:

Jan. 26, 2008 - "Developing New Habits" - actually changing the bad habits
Feb. 15, 2008 - "Reducing Junk Mail" -

April 3, 2008 - "Weight Loss" - 10 pounds IS a lot!!!

June 16, 2008 - "Redecoratable Back-splash" -

June 20, 2008 - "Cutting Your Energy Usage" - various ways to do so

I hope that you find at least one thing in the list that really does help you!

PLEASE come back here after you read any and leave your comments about them on this blog. Thanks! [and yes, you are welcome (even encouraged) to read each and every one, and leave a comment about it each and every time]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I 'plan' on linking this particular posting to:
~ "Homemaker Mondays ... Yours, Mine & Ours", are hosted by Jen, at '11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven' (http://rtheyallyours.blogspot.com/).
~ "Making Your Home Sing Monday('s)", are hosted by Nan, at 'Mom's the Word (I love to hear)' (http://momstheword--livingforhim.blogspot.com/).
~ "Make-Do Mondays", hosted by Shari, at 'My Practically Perfect Life' (www.practically-perfect-life.blogspot.com).

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet birthday wishes! I had a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to group them altogether like this! I'll have to come back later and read them! (We are just heading out the door but I popped on while waiting for my youngest to finish getting ready, lol!)

    I am especially interested in the weight loss one, haha! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're on the NO CALL list but still get marketing calls. I like the idea of hitting the "#" pound key several times though and I'm going to try it!

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]