We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Monday, November 29, 2010

(Be-lated) Nov. 25th - "I'm thankful for: "

       ""Dear God, I have never thanked you for my thorns. I have thanked you a thousand times for my roses, but never once for my thorns. Teach me the glory of the cross I bear; teach me the value of my thorns. Show me that I have climbed closer to you along the path of pain. Show me that, through my tears, the colors of your... rainbow look much more brilliant.""   

 
      Brian had posted the above on his Face-book page, on Thanksgiving day. It is a section of a story titled "THE BLESSING OF THORNS", which "Mikey's Funnies" had sent out the day before (Nov. 24th, 2010).
     "Mikey's Funnies"  is a clean humor email list, sent every weekday and is generously hosted by Agathon Group, website development and hosting with a ministry heart: http://www.agathongroup.com/
     To subscribe or change your email address: http://www.mikeysFunnies.com/sub/.
     "Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com"

     Now, go back and re-read the first paragraph. Both thought provoking and challenging, huh?!!!


The 2010 "I'm Thankful for: " Challenge   - if you don't know what this is, follow the lead on our side bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]