We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

(Be-lated) Nov. 26th - "I'm Thankful for: "

    Today I am taking a turn from the normal way I do this. Our friend Josh Emm. had posted this thought provoking question on his Face-book page, and I wanted to share it with all of you.  Feel free to answer it in our comments section!

     "if you woke up today, and only had left what you thanked God for yesterday, what would you have?"




The 2010 "I'm Thankful for: " Challenge   - if you don't know what this is, follow the lead on our side bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]