We have had lots of struggles and challenges in our lives, but we've had even more blessings!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Nov. 1st - "I'm thankful for:"

     God's love. I am a sinner (wasn't sure all of you knew that o;-p). I have this tendency to tell God how he should do things. Or tell him when I've 'had it' with dealing with what he's putting me through, at some point in time in my life. Or... . Even though he's God!!! Who in the heck do I think I am?!?!?
     And yet God CHOOSES to be merciful and love me in-spite of all of that (and more).
     How awesome is that?!! And amazing. And mind boggling. And out and out wonderful!!!!
     Thank-you God, for loving me, and for having put actions to your words (of love) over and over again in my life. I am ever so thankful!!!!

The 2010 "I'm Thankful for: " Challenge   - if you don't know what this is, follow the lead on our side bar.

3 comments:

  1. came via email from 'my' Kate - "I'm going to do this project (which I LOVE, by the way) with my Facebook status...but because I'm at the clinic this morning I don't have access to FB until later. :) But I promise I'll be doing this!"

    from her Face-book page - " is taking on Cheryl B.'s thankfulness challenge! Today I am thankful for the earrings that my talented cousin Deb Deuling-Rajadhyaksha made for me - after a frustrating morning, they made my day pretty and sparkly. :) Check out the rest of her stuff at Etcetera by Deb, LLC!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. came via email from Jill Roed. "Amen Sister!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. from DeAnna - http://coffeeonthetable.blogspot.com/2010/11/what-im-thankful-for-challenge-day-1.html

    ReplyDelete

To those of you leaving us positive comments - THANK-YOU!!! We really do enjoy them!!!

A change has been made in how your comments are processed. They are now sent directly to the blog owners. If your comment made them smile, it will *eventually appear on the blog. [* depends on when we're on line next]